• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

Lol who printed this story?

Definitely was late arriving cold but can’t remember if it was building in from the North or from the West. I remember watching it rain for most of that morning but man when it flipped it really flipped. Puking snow.
The cold push with definitely came in from the west. Atlanta switched over to snow in the afternoon, while Charlotte didn’t switch over until around 7pm. However, temps started around 40 when precip started and it was more a matter of getting heavier precip in to cool the column. What we’re seeing on these models runs is temperatures starting in the 50s

38f48fe15740b4ad4f9e676c685c5e5f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Inb4 downsloping takes all your moisture away. I’m snoring very loudly
modeling sucks I believe everything will blow in much quicker if there is any snow showers here it will be Christmas Eve 1pm-6pm then major downsloping at night. Nada Christmas Day unless your up near blowing rock

modeling sucks I believe everything will blow in much quicker if there is any snow showers here it will be Christmas Eve 1pm-6pm then major downsloping at night. Nada Christmas Day unless your up near blowing rock
Ok bird brain... I love how you seem to know several days out down to the hour when these snow showers will occur.

I agree with this. Any chance is actually Christmas Eve this thing is gonna come through quick imo.

Back