• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

If I remember correctly the white Christmas of 2010 here in the upstate was a cold chasing Moisture system? Because I remember it raining for awhile then Christmas afternoon it changed to snow and snowed all evening long.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

If I remember correctly the white Christmas of 2010 here in the upstate was a cold chasing Moisture system? Because I remember it raining for awhile then Christmas afternoon it changed to snow and snowed all evening long.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Definitely was late arriving cold but can’t remember if it was building in from the North or from the West. I remember watching it rain for most of that morning but man when it flipped it really flipped. Puking snow.

Definitely was late arriving cold but can’t remember if it was building in from the North or from the West. I remember watching it rain for most of that morning but man when it flipped it really flipped. Puking snow.
Man those were the best times. I remember right before we ate dinner I looked outside and it was raining. Then after dinner I looked outside and it was puking snow and the ground was covered. What i would do to have those days back

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Back