• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry ❄The Christmas Miracle❄(12-24/12-25)

If your life will not be complete without snow on Christmas Day, jump on 441 and drive to Newfound Gap. You will see snow either from the anafront or the clipper. They will not get shutout from both.

If your life will not be complete without snow on Christmas Day, jump on 441 and drive to Newfound Gap. You will see snow either from the anafront or the clipper. They will not get shutout from both.
Newfound gap between Cherokee and Gatlinbug will def score. Great location to be for guaranteed annual snow. Its like NC's Valdez Alaska

I'd be paying close attention to this if I were on the nc/va coast
be3fb07a4695cbc2b2675550f5391b3b.jpg

Sent from my Pixel 3 using Tapatalk

Bruh the gefs is better for areas East of the mountains but a bit worse for areas west vs the 18z, I just don’t know what it’s seeing.
I noticed that as well. The GEFS is either onto something or just flat out horrible. Because it's been trending better for areas east of the mountains for a while

Yeah more than likely so. But I do think the central/eastern part of the state have a chance at seeing some snow showers

GSP does say Sn showers is possible for areas around I-40 so it’s possible, lots of flurry potential with this pattern, I just don’t really buy the gefs, while some members develop a second wave, what OP model has done that ?

Bruh the gefs is better for areas East of the mountains but a bit worse for areas west vs the 18z, I just don’t know what it’s seeing.
Go with what this setup usually turns out to be. Frontal passage. Trailing clipper is the curveball here with a chance to create a late blooming situation just off the coast. Putting that at about 2% right now. Im still putting everyone on this board on flurry watch because this is a really cold airmass with a lot of moisture around.

Go with what this setup usually turns out to be. Frontal passage. Trailing clipper is the curveball here with a chance to create a late blooming situation just off the coast. Putting that at about 2% right now. Im still putting everyone on this board on flurry watch because this is a really cold airmass with a lot of moisture around.
Agree, a flurry is a win anyways, expectations should be held to that or even below

Back