• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Site Suggestions

Added winter weather criteria for FFC.

Is there a way you could make the words links rather than have a long link? The page would look a bit cleaner. Thank you for adding that page BTW! :)
if for example you mean to turn "March 2017" in to a hot link rather than having the link itself - I'm not sure how to do that on the Wiki page; and every time I edit I end up damn near killing the whole section ... :eek:

btw - the page is currently locked by you so i can't look at edits and see what you did!
It was showing the same thing a bit earlier for that page, but said you were editing it. I think you have to wait until the lock expires, but I will log out and re log back in to see if it breaks the lock. :)

Love it! When we accumulate years on this board, sections would have to be created for the years. For now, looks perfect!:)
Learning a new syntax here - I'm 35 years Apple (create hyperlink and it's done in my world) but this is fun learning! Anyways - Good Friday and a day of rest is over ... Thanks for all you're doing!

Hey ForsythSnow - My wife is asking about our wages for this ... LOL (but she's curled up with a book so it's all good :D)

for me -- ZZZZZzzzzzzzzzz

Unlimited use of this . Ask her where she wants to go
ea300e6c69f2915e306a0b90b113d6e8.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a simpler way to get back to the forum from the wiki page? Once I click the wiki link I have to pull the forum up to get back or hit the back button until I get back....which isn't the end of the world obviously. And maybe it's just me but I really can't figure this wiki thing out....

I plan to add a link to the forum on the wiki page itself to make this easier. I will have to edit the HTML of the template, and hopefully get that done soon (by Tuesday or so).

Utilize chat as a "special event" to draw more folks. Open it only during storm modes and have the chat save the log for publishing in the wiki! That'd be pretty hot!

Still working on an option. We may have to do it off-site kind of like the wiki if that makes sense.

If it was posted like that I wouldn't sweat it. I was talking more about ripping it right off of a Web site. I mean we are going to have to use material from other places, I just wanted to be sure we were citing it properly. You know how the internet police from other sites can be

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

If you use a website such as http://www.quetext.com/ or copyscape and it does not pass, it needs to be re-written or given major credit to (links to outside sources). Kinda like when you do a book report from school.

Note to everyone.

If you are editing the wiki pages, please if you use pay data from sources such as weatherbell or stormvista, nothing of the Euro outside the WMO essential should be posted. Also, if you are using wxbell imagery, please provide a link to the weatherbell homepage as a source.

I plan to add a link to the forum on the wiki page itself to make this easier. I will have to edit the HTML of the template, and hopefully get that done soon (by Tuesday or so).

Still working on an option. We may have to do it off-site kind of like the wiki if that makes sense.

If you use a website such as http://www.quetext.com/ or copyscape and it does not pass, it needs to be re-written or given major credit to (links to outside sources). Kinda like when you do a book report from school.

There's already a forum link on the wiki to help get back to the site page

Hey - Before I ZZzzzz - please check out the tropical links and see if that is better (???)
Looks great!
Note to everyone.

If you are editing the wiki pages, please if you use pay data from sources such as weatherbell or stormvista, nothing of the Euro outside the WMO essential should be posted. Also, if you are using wxbell imagery, please provide a link to the weatherbell homepage as a source.
I will go ahead and add the link for the image I put in the clown map article.

So that we're not duplicating - sometime today I'll start getting the past winter weather discussions imported into Wiki - I've set a placeholder.

Reactions: SD
Back