• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Site Suggestions

so what'd you do and what was the problem? trying to learn that site!
Shawn only gave admin power to myself and him on that site so I went in and deleted the username. I can set you up with those powers if youd like.

Shawn only gave admin power to myself and him on that site so I went in and deleted the username. I can set you up with those powers if youd like.
I don't want powers - they'd have a posse after me within 3 days ... LOL :cool:
Actually, since I'm working there as time allows to get things up and running and I want to encourage folks to get on board (pun intended) and to contribute, if I see a question and can help answer it, or if I notice someone getting format or entries all messy, I hope to help out. I thought he wanted to reset his email or user name and was going to explain how to do that. If the Wiki ever gets to be messy or discombobolated, I'll PM and we'll take the next step on "powers" and the ensuing posse!

Last edited:
added this in Wiki (Models) as it gives some good short range info:

http://www.spc.noaa.gov/exper/sref/srefplumes/ NCEP NWS/SPC Plume Viewer - 3 hour increments over 7 days – many variables to look at - you can pretty well narrow it down to your location or reasonably nearby (depending of course if you're near some sort of reasonable sized town or city) by drilling on the map with your pointer.

Last edited:
Fixed the member map issue
Working like a charm!
Thanks!!!
Phil

default_clap.gif

Last edited:
Definitely want to make a place on this forum to put my snow/sleet accumulation maps for NC, so they're relatively quick and easy for everyone to reference and pull some quick statistics, random facts about X date, etc. Still working on the maps themselves but I should have a large portion of it done in time for winter

Definitely want to make a place on this forum to put my snow/sleet accumulation maps for NC, so they're relatively quick and easy for everyone to reference and pull some quick statistics, random facts about X date, etc. Still working on the maps themselves but I should have a large portion of it done in time for winter
Webb - When you are ready - please get in touch with FS and me (PM us both) and we'll set up a special place in Wiki; then we'll figure out the logistics of how to best get all of your data/input from you into a "bin" so it can get into Wiki in an organized fashion that you intend!
Thanks, Man!
Phil

Webb - When you are ready - please get in touch with FS and me (PM us both) and we'll set up a special place in Wiki; then we'll figure out the logistics of how to best get all of your data/input from you into a "bin" so it can get into Wiki in an organized fashion that you intend!
Thanks, Man!
Phil
We can make a part in the winter section of the wiki for them. If only we can have SC, AL, TN, and HE, as well as maybe the rare FL ones. Maybe someday.

We can make a part in the winter section of the wiki for them. If only we can have SC, AL, TN, and HE, as well as maybe the rare FL ones. Maybe someday.
Whatever works - I'll help; just wanna ensure it makes total sense when all is said and done ... ;)

I think we might need a dedicated place for his stuff. He has spent a lot of time on it . I'm not sure y'all understand how much it is. Linking it in wiki is fine but I think we are gonna need a sub area for him

Plus it's his research, so we need to actually get his idea of how He wants to do it
Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

I think we might need a dedicated place for his stuff. He has spent a lot of time on it . I'm not sure y'all understand how much it is. Linking it in wiki is fine but I think we are gonna need a sub area for him

Plus it's his research, so his idea1q
+
Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Sub-areas in Wiki was my thought - Wiki>Weber>Winter>Subtopics>Maps;

Wiki>Weber>??? (Pick it up from here)>Subtopics

the only thing is - there needs to be some coherent organization, and a way for folks to readily find it when they go to "search"

or all substance will be lost at the expense of cosmetic form

Can I have a place for my fantasy snow maps that'll be making this winter

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would love to do ones for other states but that would take several years of work to make a decent, complete product plus I'm not as familiar w/ those states as I am with NC but yes maybe someday I will try to sprinkle in a few

Back