• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Site Suggestions

I'm gonna get the severe discussions into Wiki - that'll have Models, Tropical Models, Pattern, Severe and Winter discussions all archived.

If someone wants to tackle Learning or other topics as a stand alone - please do! :rolleyes:

I'm gonna get the severe discussions into Wiki - that'll have Models, Tropical Models, Pattern, Severe and Winter discussions all archived.

If someone wants to tackle Learning or other topics as a stand alone - please do! :rolleyes:
I'm working on a page of all the NWS offices and adding links to the pages for each.

Update -

The Monthly and Pattern discussion archives are now consolidated into one topic (as they are all Green Tags). Someone will have to take responsibility to keep this up to date!!!

The Model sections - General, and Tropical, are complete (tropical is located inside the Tropical tab) until someone wants to add to them.

The historic Winter and Severe discussion sections are up - inside their respective tabs. Someone will have to take responsibility to keep this up to date!!!

If anyone wants to create sections for other topics (like learning or whatever) - message me and I'll explain how to set it up, if you have problems!

Having said that, may I now wish everyone

Happy Easter!!!!

It could get its own link somewhere since it is a large amount of definitions. It also would make it easier in page creation. However, we are going to have a much better looking wiki than the NWS eventually. :)
Concur - just didn't know if it ought to be a resource someplace ... I totally defer to you on this one! If you think it should go some place, I'll insert; if not - into the recycle !!! ;)

ps - if you want it in there, please tell me where you think it would fir best. A standalone link on the main page?

...and I have a Glossary off of WxBell but I sure don't wanna be stepping into their back yard ... if you want it I'll PM the link to you ...

Great job on the Wiki so far guys. I'll be eventually getting around to changing some things around to make it even easier to navigate.

There's already a forum link on the wiki to help get back to the site page

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Yes there is, thanks..... only thing I notice is when you use it to get back to the forum I have login again. Is it just me?

Last edited:
Can you delete the username Snowfan on the wiki? I had the wrong e-mail address.

Can you delete the username Snowfan on the wiki? I had the wrong e-mail address.
Where on the Wiki? Do you mean the log-in? If so, I think you can edit your log-in info under "Update Profile" (user name and/or email). If that's not your question, please PM me or post a bit more specifics and I'll see if I can assist!
Phil

Back