• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Midsouth Winter Storm January 12th-13th

Nam is still a big outlier at the moment . Euro and cmc trended towards the gfs with a progressive solution. Those wanting the nam to verify better pull for the slower solution

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Hey storm5, you think it is possible that this fills on it where I circled on the map. If it gets strong and slow enough ? Or is it kinda just wishcasting?
61ef5195b0dfe90c15aaa41f01e7ec93.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Well looks like Memphis just pulled the trigger. My county is just to the south of the current outlined Winter Storm Watch. Memphis calling for tree damage and power outages.

Well looks like Memphis just pulled the trigger. My county is just to the south of the current outlined Winter Storm Watch. Memphis calling for tree damage and power outages.
Wonder if they are waiting to move that winter storm watch south a little.

Not sure if I’m seeing this correctly but someone can verify it appears the NAM and RGEM have around the same time frames for this hitting the Mid-South.

Back