• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Midsouth Winter Storm January 12th-13th

B'ham looks to be in play on this taking these early maps at face value...NO??
Probably not at the moment. Looks more like a north Mississippi and west Tennessee threat. But still a chance north alabama can get something out of this.

I got nearly a foot in first of December and said I was gonna be content for rest of Winter whatever comes of it for my area....forget that now come on mother nature make this a board wide hit I want some more Snow in GA.

Just move it 50 miles sout, lol.... don’t get me wrong I will gladly take what it is showing, but we can always hope for more.

By tonight’s/tomorrow runs we will be getting in the nam range. It will be interesting what will say.

Stupid question, but does it look like it could trend either way, northwest or southeast? Anything that could push it either way, or nobody knows? Or I need to shut up and wait? Lol

Stupid question, but does it look like it could trend either way, northwest or southeast? Anything that could push it either way, or nobody knows? Or I need to shut up and wait? Lol

All that really matters is if the low closes off or not. Wherever it closes will be nailed and it's a matter of figuring out where or if it does. If not it's going to be a strung out mess.

HATE dealing with ULLs, it's like gambling, but the reward can be big.

aw the Euro took away my Chicago blizzard :mad:

it looks like the Euro actually went towards the GFS

Back