• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Midsouth Winter Storm January 12th-13th

I can live with this.
ecmwf_ptype_se_126.png

ecmwf_ptype_se_132.png

All that really matters is if the low closes off or not. Wherever it closes will be nailed and it's a matter of figuring out where or if it does. If not it's going to be a strung out mess.
if this can stay cl
HATE dealing with ULLs, it's like gambling, but the reward can be big.
All that really matters is if the low closes off or not. Wherever it closes will be nailed and it's a matter of figuring out where or if it does. If not it's going to be a strung out mess.

HATE dealing with ULLs, it's like gambling, but the reward can be big.
also... longer this can stay closed off... more folks to the east come into play.... something to thjink about

LOTS of eps support I personally would ok with this member though
fc74b5a817bc597ade2e3d3a61a4526a.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

also... longer this can stay closed off... more folks to the east come into play.... something to thjink about

I'm not looking for snow, really more looking to root for the mid and upper south to see some, time to say what I was going to say earlier, Olhausen, you, and anyone else there, we're trying to get you your good snow lol.

Memphis NWS starting to sound the Alarm on accumulating snowfall on their Hazardous Outlook graphic.

I'm not looking for snow, really more looking to root for the mid and upper south to see some, time to say what I was going to say earlier, Olhausen, you, and anyone else there, we're trying to get you your good snow lol.

Oh yeah I’m here. I’m actually pretty excited as I’m in a good spot being a little ways outside of the jackpot zone 4-5 days out. I’ve been following this system quietly since the gfs started showing hints of it last week. Not sure what day it first showed up but maybe someone can look back and check. It would be cool if a storm verified that was showing up almost two weeks out.

One of my favorite sayings in weather is: "Upper Level Low, Weatherman's Woe", as it pertains to this upcoming potential storm somewhere in the south.

Back