• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May-hem

Can you imagine if that were January ... LOL
default_snowing3.gif
Be shoveling big time!

I seem to have a bow echo coming at me!! And the last rain for a little while anyway ! Loving all the rain, wish I could get some down to Gainesville , for Phil

I seem to have a bow echo coming at me!! And the last rain for a little while anyway ! Loving all the rain, wish I could get some down to Gainesville , for Phil
That sentiment, my friend, is the perfect, crystal, example of why this place is so great and so unlike any others; appreciate the thought, but just as much, and more, really appreciate the special, eclectic, group we've gathered here ... ;)
Carry on ... :cool:
Phil

Last edited:
Welp, hope I can get some actual rain with this week's systems. I was really looking forward to it possibly being not too hot. It wasn't too hot today (I'd say 88 is near average for now) but it was just so sticky.

Just when you thought the GFS was bad, it does this lol like how do you screw up a forecast this bad. These are errors more akin to the 1960s-70s, not the 21st century haha
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 6.30.07 AM.png

Here's the 5 day anomaly correlations, GFS obviously doing better in this department, but the CFS is broken haha. NCEP should be embarrassed.
Screen Shot 2017-05-22 at 8.32.38 AM.png

Looks like Larry, and our non-members south of him in JAX, are getting some summertime weather ...

Screen_Shot_2017-05-22_at_5.07.30_PM.png

After yesterday's tropical downpours , today's rains seem very meager!

Back