• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May-hem

Still waiting on some significant rain. Got .04 this morning

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Wouldn't be shocked at all to see a few supercells and maybe a tornado along the tmb wedge type boundary in NC Wednesday

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

3.12" of Rain from about 12AM Sunday Morning through about noon. Another 1.12" this afternoon from 3-5...absolute tropical down pours. 4.24" Storm Total. At first I was like no way, my guage is off. But, it matches stations around me. I am shocked.
Made it to 78 today before the rain hit.

Its been raining all night, and still at it. Love this rain

.1 overnight.....still waiting
Flood watch was kiss of death... looks like axis of heavier rain just to our SE, is it gonna move out, fill back in, move NW any, expand, who knows.
Guess we wait for what's back in Ga/SC to come through, HRRR still insist on 2"+ totals with that

.1 overnight.....still waiting
JB just posted the Euro 45 day precip map on FB! Don't worry, sooner or later, you'll get yours! From TX through the Carolinas, it shows 125%-180% of normal precip! :)
It really looks like a Ninoish kind of forecast!

Flood watch was kiss of death... looks like axis of heavier rain just to our SE, is it gonna move out, fill back in, move NW any, expand, who knows
Yeah, it looks like heaviest stuff barely skirting ATL and moving ENE, unless it changes , the heaviest precip looks to stay South and East of 85

Yeah, it looks like heaviest stuff barely skirting ATL and moving ENE, unless it changes , the heaviest precip looks to stay South and East of 85
I live in that area and so far a little over an inch of rain since last night. Looks like heavier rains are moving in to the area soon.

JB just posted the Euro 45 day precip map on FB! Don't worry, sooner or later, you'll get yours! From TX through the Carolinas, it shows 125%-180% of normal precip! :)
It really looks like a Ninoish kind of forecast!
Was that his snow forecast too?

Well, doubt my kids will have their ballgames this week and they'll be making up games after school is out in June when it's 100 degrees.

I hate rain.

Well, doubt my kids will have their ballgames this week and they'll be making up games after school is out in June when it's 100 degrees.

I hate rain.
If you are ever in extreme drought, like I was last year, rain is your friend! I hate heat! It's useless

Possible weather of consequence down this way late tonight and tomorrow and tomorrow night; rain is good; strong to severe isn't so ...

image2.png

Back