• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May-hem

Of course we get a sustained -NAO in May ......
3056be2720817597e5703c6187b82dce.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

While I'm cool with the change...In the future please ask me before you change my title and I'll keep in mind in the future not put people's names in the title

Last edited:
While I'm cool with the change...In the future please ask me before you change my title and I'll keep in mind in the future not put people's names in the title

Sorry if I was the nexus of a squabble! Just don't feel I'm "special" in any way, shape or form, and wouldn't want other folks to get the wrong impression ... ;)

Sorry if I was the nexus of a squabble! Just don't feel I'm "special" in any way, shape or form, and wouldn't want other folks to get the wrong impression ... ;)
Your special, everyone's special, bring on the -NAO and NW shift!

You bring a lot to the table and I just wanted to honor that . Plus it appears you have brought the -NAO for the upcoming month

You bring a lot to the table and I just wanted to honor that . Plus it appears you have brought the -NAO for the upcoming month

Thanks - lots of folks bring a lot - now let's have some May-hem!!!!!

Back