• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Flowers

Nice surprise shower last night, wasn't much, but anything to lessen the pollen is welcome.

Up to a scorching 95 at KSAV at 3 PM, which is only 2 from the 97 record and about the hottest in the SE! This is with a NE wind, which tells me it should cool back down shortly.

Up to a scorching 95 at KSAV at 3 PM, which is only 2 from the 97 record and about the hottest in the SE! This is with a NE wind, which tells me it should cool back down shortly.
Well, the clouds don't have dementia after all. They remembered how to rain here last night, even how to downpour, and thunder, and drip for hours. Most refreshing, and now Goofy has some kind of weird, funky dueling cut off scenario going on in the face of the death ridge, to give us days and days of rain. It feels like a dream, but I just pinched myself and it hurt :) T

First 90 of the year today at 91.5. Really like the pattern next week for rain some of the eps members showing big totals from days 4-10.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Patiently waiting for 3 hours, for this steamy pile of dump!

Attachments

• 48B7A515-5873-47FE-8D8F-22A352B3C46D.png
    48B7A515-5873-47FE-8D8F-22A352B3C46D.png
    404.4 KB · Views: 21
"at least my lows are still in the 60s" is not something I really like to say in mid May... I swear I might die if we have a weeks long string of 70s lows like we've had in several recent past Summers. Seems like those stretches are getting longer, more frequent. Maybe it's just UHI and Chattanooga's growing metro that's the issue.. ;)

Take the good with the bad , I guess! Temps may be in the low 80s after Monday, but so will the dewpoints! :eek::(

Yeah yuck

7b427ff7e41655799a8e60fac4ae4f71.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Record high at rdu today is 93 ..goodbye, think rdu makes a solid run at 95 today. Tomorrow's record is 94 a small increase in moisture might get us enough cu to hold just short

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Back