• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Pattern May Flowers

WRAL saying a line of storms could cross the state later. We will see. Not under a watch, so maybe we'll actually get a decent storm. :p

Here is what WRAL said on Facebook.

Looks like a line of showers and thunderstorms will move through central NC later this evening. Some of the storms could contain some gusty winds, frequent lightning, or small hail... Here's a look at what one of the models is showing for around 7pm.FB_IMG_1525978141576.jpg

Storms are nearby. Some warnjngs up for Durham and Granville County. Looks like it is going to the north of me.

:D RC, keep hope alive! I had 30% chance today, scored this bonus! About .20”, but nice way to start a 7 day stretch of mid 90s!46CFAE4E-904F-4F34-B168-012937B499D0.png

Got skipped. Nice

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
Yep broke up and reformed 1/4 mile to my east. Awesome. Just 10 minutes of legitimate rain. That’s all I want. Just wash the pollen away. But no.

Yep broke up and reformed 1/4 mile to my east. Awesome. Just 10 minutes of legitimate rain. That’s all I want. Just wash the pollen away. But no.
It looks to get pretty wet next week! And there hasn’t been a JHS sighting in awhile, so positive trends moving forward!

Back