• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

All in
a3c8e83cf5bd9a8996031ca674bd2533.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

While many are transfixed on the area of disturbed weather in the NW Caribbean/Yucatan Peninsula, we can't completely let our guard down on the east-central Atlantic either. A strong tropical wave axis currently located just off the west coast of Africa and underneath a very strong CCKW (w/ 3 sigma -VP200 anomalies) may intensify considerably as it approaches the Lesser Antilles by this time next week. The GFS and ECMWF have been consistently showing a very strong tropical wave axis and/or tropical depression/low grade tropical storm as this system crosses the south-central Lesser Antilles, and it can't be completely ruled out given that the West African monsoon is a few weeks ahead of schedule, in addition to the fact that in a general sense, east-central Atlantic is the most conducive to tropical cyclogenesis since 2010 & 2011.

4H0KcXZARB8iL.jpg
Atl_Tropics.gif

gfs_mslp_uv850_watl_29.png
ecmwf_mslp_uv850_watl_8.png

I was absolutely drenched in sweat after cutting the grass today. First time I've sweat that much this year. It definitely feels like summer, even though technically it's still spring !

3rd straight 89 today. High clouds are keeping us from going into the mid 90s, doesn't look like those storms in western NC will make it but...... she's a beaut clark
a7b92d2a9a2fb0174153d30da04fdd7a.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Back