• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jukin June

All in
d867304fa2365d5fde0f3b64c63930c2.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

101 @ Laguardia yesterday! Pretty impressive

I am getting married on the 24th and it is an outdoor wedding. I have a feeling we will all be pretty warm, but I was hoping it would not be crazy.

I am getting married on the 24th and it is an outdoor wedding. I have a feeling we will all be pretty warm, but I was hoping it would not be crazy.

98.1 on July 31st 2010 when I got married outside . It was horrible, horrible decision to have it outside I can't believe I suggested it. Good luck !!! Pray the eps is wrong
6663077fe036fdad3094f6fc9696b3d5.png

98.1 on July 31st 2010 when I got married outside . It was horrible, horrible decision to have it outside I can't believe I suggested it. Good luck !!! Pray the eps is wrong

Its funny that you say that you are the one that mentioned it, because it is the same way in our situation. I was the one to suggest an outdoor wedding, but we chose this in January and did not think it all the way through, lol. At first I was more worried of rain, but the idea of being in a tux at a wedding at 6:00 in the afternoon and having a reception outside until 10 is making me regret the outdoor decision, but we will see what happens.

Its funny that you say that you are the one that mentioned it, because it is the same way in our situation. I was the one to suggest an outdoor wedding, but we chose this in January and did not think it all the way through, lol. At first I was more worried of rain, but the idea of being in a tux at a wedding at 6:00 in the afternoon and having a reception outside until 10 is making me regret the outdoor decision, but we will see what happens.
I would have loved for mine to be outdoors on 10/8/16 in Manteo, NC...but an uninvited guest kinda crushed those plans. Still made it though, although the reception was cut about an hour short so we could get across the Washington Baum bridge before they closed it.

I have to dress up for one of my major classes on occasion this summer. Thankfully it's in the morning but today was the first time the heat really hit me when I came out of it (late morning). Ugh. Thankfully it was only momentarily.

Lol, me and kim got married on July 30th

Back