Misc Jalapeño July

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
giphy.gif
just cry yourself a river lol
You need to YouTube and listen to "Mississippi Half Step"/Grateful Dead and "Big River"/Grateful Dead and "Wharf Rat" Grateful Dead and the tears will be in perspective ... ;)

Reactions: accu35
FYI, for what it's worth the ECMWF has had TCG in the eastern Atlantic 2 runs in a row in the longer range... First time we've seen this model latch onto any TC out there in the eastern MDR for more than one run...

View attachment 730

View attachment 731
Well, since the GFS is officially updated and now on permanent tropical distortion, its the CMC and Euro's turns to sniff storms out. Both have the storm BTW.

Reactions: whatalife and pcbjr
I'm pretty sure that I'm over 10" of rain for the month with the 1" of rain I received yesterday evening. No tropical storm or hurricane needed. I currently like my weather pattern

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: pcbjr and Storm5
I'm pretty sure that I'm over 10" of rain for the month with the 1" of rain I received yesterday evening. No tropical storm or hurricane needed. I currently like my weather pattern

I'm pretty sure I finished June below normal temp wise and will finish right at normal temp wise for July. That is a huge victory

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Im not sure that's possible but I will look into it. Sorry that my posts about lack of rain seem to annoy you. I guess ill just make up fake conditions and report those

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
Not annoyed at all. You got a little and then ----- about it . Isn't .02 better than .00???

Im not sure that's possible but I will look into it. Sorry that my posts about lack of rain seem to annoy you. I guess ill just make up fake conditions and report those

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Don't worry. You'll piss him off this winter when you cash in on snow and he doesn't

Reactions: pcbjr
Damn we need the tropical system JHS longs for. I was kidding. In all fairness
.77 over the last 30 days does suck. So it's ok to ----- . Hopefully this works out
8aa5554dfd6f69ede5eacefa01b62608.jpg

Not complaining about the map being posted but it would be interesting to see all the 5+ day total precip maps from GFS archived and then check for verification..... just seems there have been a bunch of maps like that this year that just haven't verified. Looking more and more like NAM winter clown maps. Lol