• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Things could be much worse I know and for Shane, Tarheel and JHS they are bad.... the map below really shows how the last 30 days things have headed in the wrong direction across Va and the Carolina's, couple that with about 7 days worth of heat advisory or excessive heat warnings and the situation gone from bad to worse quick. From an agricultural stand point, crops are suffering around my area (local farmers have had the irrigation pumps on daily now for about 2 weeks)
edit: I should mention parts of Tn since we have some Tn posters on here and Ky too although don't think we have anyone on here from the bluegrass state

nws_precip_nc_d30.png

Don't worry. You'll piss him off this winter when you cash in on snow and he doesn't

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Nah, he will be bitching about the sleet, while Roxboro gets a foot of powda!

Atleast BHM and ATL are getting more rain, happy for them! :)

Could be worse
f6a6a1c9e9c321dbdd71efe276eae521.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Honestly don't know how there is not atleast D0 or D1, over someone in NC or Upstate SC

If you zoom in on Wake county in the first picture you can see the near 0 over my house last night and in the 2nd you see how my area has gotten not a lot while the rest of the county has done ok. Its not that I am saying this is a mega drought obviously its not but its very frustrating to see it rain in all directions. The bigger source of my frustration is the fact that this is the 3rd straight summer of crap.1 year ago we were in the midst of 32 straight dry days and 2 years ago i had .14 for July. Im just looking for average rainfall
41c2a31918e432f029bf9a30a6d47ca9.jpg
690e163d25f72279b595c598b20377c4.jpg

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk

Things could be much worse I know and for Shane, Tarheel and JHS they are bad.... the map below really shows how the last 30 days things have headed in the wrong direction across Va and the Carolina's, couple that with about 7 days worth of heat advisory or excessive heat warnings and the situation gone from bad to worse quick. From an agricultural stand point, crops are suffering around my area (local farmers have had the irrigation pumps on daily now for about 2 weeks)
edit: I should mention parts of Tn since we have some Tn posters on here and Ky too although don't think we have anyone on here from the bluegrass state

nws_precip_nc_d30.png

Must have missed the 7" of rain I got at my house last Saturday/Sunday a weekend ago.

734f355c14df8a34ca15dd1dd65cc075.png

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Back