• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Nice line of storms too bad they literally formed east/se of me... Did help to knock temps back a few degrees but not a drop of rain
fb7cf8c5faaee44a96c91fe0a706238f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk

Nice line of storms too bad they literally formed east/se of me... Did help to knock temps back a few degrees but not a drop of rain
fb7cf8c5faaee44a96c91fe0a706238f.jpg

Sent from my SM-G920V using Tapatalk
Just to quote a song:

I had a hard run, runnin' from your window
I was all night running, running, Lord, I wonder if you care
I had a run in, run around and run down
Run around the corner, Lord, run smack in to a tree

Ran into a rainstorm, I ducked back into a barn door
It's all night pourin', but not a drop on me
Test me, test me, test me, test me
Why don't you arrest me? Throw me in to the jail house
Lord, until the sun goes down, 'til the sun goes down

Gonna have to get something tropical to change things in NC and SC. Until then places that have been dry will stay that way no matter what any of them models say.

I see that the 18z GFS has 4.5 inches of rain on it over parts of upstate SC over the next 16 days, but not one drop will be falling here. Some places will get 15+ inches from right now, before I get .01. Probably somewhere in Chester county just to my east.

So much thunder so little rain

Sent from my SM-G928V using Tapatalk
I love stratiform sprinkles , with heavy tstorms staying away!

I see that the 18z GFS has 4.5 inches of rain on it over parts of upstate SC over the next 16 days, but not one drop will be falling here. Some places will get 15+ inches from right now, before I get .01. Probably somewhere in Chester county just to my east.
You already got .01 today ! ;(

Back