• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Barely a trace while everyone else in my area gets pounded. I am 100% percent ready for a tropical storm or hurricane to come in from the gulf and up the mountains. This is beyond crazy now. I can say with 100% confidence that I will not measure any rain until sometime in August or September unless we get a tropical system. I knew this on July 2 and I'm being proven right.
You got more than a few drops then, so I don't think so.

I think that dry spell last year was later in the year. I've seen it be bad but not entire month bad. I remember in anywhere that wasn't East Georgia last year in Georgia I don't think it rained at all in October soooo yea. I think that actually carried over into November.

You got more than a few drops then, so I don't think so.
Only a trace so it did measure. It takes .01 to measure and that is not happening here for a long time. I stand by what I said. No measurable rain into August and maybe longer. No one on here can make me believe differently. I have saw this play out here too many times for me to be wrong now.

Only a trace so it did measure. It takes .01 to measure and that is not happening here for a long time. I stand by what I said. No measurable rain into August and maybe longer. No one on here can make me believe differently. I have saw this play out here too many times for me to be wrong now.
Lol! You are like the Joe Bastardi of heat and drought! Always calling for it, and always wrong! :(

Lol! You are like the Joe Bastardi of heat and drought! Always calling for it, and always wrong! :(
I might be wrong overall, but for my area I have been proven 100% right. We just will not get good rain here unless a hurricane or tropical storm comes in to change the pattern. By the way if it won't rain I'd like to see just how hot we can go. 110 temps sound exciting about now.

Barely a trace while everyone else in my area gets pounded. I am 100% percent ready for a tropical storm or hurricane to come in from the gulf and up the mountains. This is beyond crazy now. I can say with 100% confidence that I will not measure any rain until sometime in August or September unless we get a tropical system. I knew this on July 2 and I'm being proven right.
9c0f98e1949fc41a0fa8cc8d6c23c509.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

9c0f98e1949fc41a0fa8cc8d6c23c509.jpg

Does not matter this time of year. Look at the last 4 hours of the GSP radar to see why. MANY places getting 1-2 inches of rain with multiple storms that technically make maps like this one right, but it does nothing for my area. . I see new storms going up now, but they are going to miss me to to the southwest, giving some of those spots their 3rd good storm of today. Meanwhile I only get a trace and have no better than a 20-30% chance of a storm over the next 7 days.

Well over the past week seeing some "dryness " in the grass and fields around here.... Looking to change over next 48 hrs or so though...

Does not matter this time of year. Look at the last 4 hours of the GSP radar to see why. MANY places getting 1-2 inches of rain with multiple storms that technically make maps like this one right, but it does nothing for my area. . I see new storms going up now, but they are going to miss me to to the southwest, giving some of those spots their 3rd good storm of today. Meanwhile I only get a trace and have no better than a 20-30% chance of a storm over the next 7 days.

Then

slider.png

Last edited:
Lol we will see how much rain you get to close out the month

Well over the past week seeing some "dryness " in the grass and fields around here.... Looking to change over next 48 hrs or so though...
Cut mine yesterday and it was like cutting hay!

Back