• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Jalapeño July

Look at these totals so far
8ce872d4d7ba62831216abb219b9f083.jpg
8b8f67d7fcbcdbbf7b3f50d834f952c5.jpg

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Our chances for any rain just keep slowly going down. As long as we have west to northwest flow it will stay that way. I say that if we can't get rain, lets bring a big 600 DM closed ridge in and go for record high temps. That would be more exciting than the crap we have now, which despite what the models say isn't ending soon.

Our chances for any rain just keep slowly going down. As long as we have west to northwest flow it will stay that way. I say that if we can't get rain, lets bring a big 600 DM closed ridge in and go for record high temps. That would be more exciting than the crap we have now, which despite what the models say isn't ending soon.
Oh, the sheer joy found in complete misery must be exhilarating ... :cool:

A 600 DM ridge isn't happening anytime soon. All signs point to cooler weather soon. I would cheer on low 80s for highs over 100000000000 degrees lol.

Seriously wtf is DT doing, why is he looking at 5 day CFSv2 forecast windows 2 months in advance? Ugh I swear he's no better than Joe Bastardi...

View attachment 735
Ugh, when will anyone learn that the models are extremely inaccurate even beyond a month, and worse than that beyond two? Only for useless hype I guess.

Back