• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Tropical Hurricane Nate

Then you werent awake during the night convective maxes of '05. Haha.

will never forget the night Wilma bombed or waking up to Katrina being a Cat 5

or Dennis and "what a difference 2 hours makes!!"

or the neverending season when we went greek and then Epsilon/Zeta overstayed their forecast

I mean yeah its been the best since but nothing will top 2005 lol

Back in 2005 the satellite had an outage for 2-3 hours each night lmao

You have to remember before August 20th people wondered if this season would ever start lol

will never forget the night Wilma bombed or waking up to Katrina being a Cat 5

or Dennis and "what a difference 2 hours makes!!"

or the neverending season when we went greek and then Epsilon/Zeta overstayed their forecast

I mean yeah its been the best since but nothing will top 2005 lol

Back in 2005 the satellite had an outage for 2-3 hours each night lmao

You have to remember before August 20th people wondered if this season would ever start lol
When i say its been one of the craziest seasons i remember im talking in terms of impact to land. Texas, Florida, Puerto Rico. The US and its territories havent been hit this hard in a long time.

I believe both TX and Puerto Rico had one of their strongest hurricanes in recent memory.

Anyone think the latest track is weird? Has a weird curve to it, almost like it isn't smooth.
A little weird, kind of jumps in Alabama
032801_5day_cone_with_line_and_wind.png

Anyone think the latest track is weird? Has a weird curve to it, almost like it isn't smooth.
I would say that's just the splines of their map software which don't know how to handle some turns properly unless there are more forecast location points. It's really exaggerated in AL because the next point is in PA.

Back