• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear ESPN, please stop split screening the main game coverage. thanks.

Schools delayed two hours tomorrow because of the frigid temps. Wish it was the same for work.

What will be will be. If it doesn't snow, we'll just go out Thursday night for my wife's birthday and have a good time. If it does snow, we'll have fun with the snow and delay the birthday dinner to Sunday.

What will be will be. If it doesn't snow, we'll just go out Thursday night for my wife's birthday and have a good time. If it does snow, we'll have fun with the snow and delay the birthday dinner to Sunday.

I don't understand folks getting all in a tizzy or caught up in their feelings over snow.

Don't get me wrong, as I love snow like none no other. It sucks to be on the outside looking in when an adjacent locale or state is getting in on snow. But, life goes on.

FLO.... You're a cool dude from the few times we've corresponded. But, your constant mocking about the chance of snow (or, lack of) in Columbia is rather annoying. You can always move, ya know?

Last edited:
Lol the matchup we appear to be headed to, one of the coaching matchups, Jim Chaney vs Alabama's defense is a HUUGGEEE one for Alabama. Chaney has been better this year, but he can't be trusted at all in this case.

let's go Alabama put Clemson away!

Congrats to Georgia
Well looks like a almost done deal. Back to back pics. Clemson QB just isn't ready for this stage. He and they are young and have a big time qb coming in next year.

Well looks like a almost done deal. Back to back pics. Clemson QB just isn't ready for this stage. He and they are young and have a big time qb coming in next year.

He's actually a redshirt junior. I couldn't understand why some people were saying he was a Heisman contender for 2018, he is absolutely a product of Clemson's offensive system.

I'm Missouri born.... 12 years Metro Atlanta resident. (attended many GA games).
Sis n Law GA grad. (met brother and married). We're Yuuuge Dawg fans. Now we're 13 years here in Triad of NC..... Love NC!!
Georgia vs Alabama >> Let's GO Dawgs..!
WON MORE !!

I hate Bama but they will beat UGA by 3 or 4 touchdowns. This is a terrible matchup for a CFB championship game. Bet the house and sell your properly in Raleigh to move to a more favorable snow area like Myrtle Beach

as a die hard Tennessee fan, and despise Al & Ga during the regular season, this kinda makes up for our incredibly ---- season.. gonna be a fun game.. I think Alabama stomps, but depends on which Ga offense shows up. The most points scored against them all season is 26, by Auburn.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back