• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I think Alabama wins also, but it was still a great season for Georgia and they have a bright future ahead.

as a die hard Tennessee fan, and despise Al & Ga during the regular season, this kinda makes up for our incredibly ---- season.. gonna be a fun game.. I think Alabama stomps, but depends on which Ga offense shows up. The most points scored against them all season is 26, by Auburn.
Yea when alabama defense is healthy they are almost unbeatable. Like tonight they looked awesome. I think Clemson had like 115 yards before the gabage yards (60 more yards total yardage 175) at the end of the game.

yeah I'm really surprised Clemson didn't put up more of a fight... I was honestly expecting another thriller and it just fell so flat

I was hoping it wouldnt get quite this cold. Was suppose to be 18 or 19 but its like 12 or less actually. WTC sais 13 and its usually a degree or 2 below. Going to be fun keeping chicken water unfrozen all week. Gotta love the dry ass nose bleeding cold with no precip. Stinko! Smh

I hate the fact that places like Brunswick, GA are predicted to receive snow and I'm going to get shut out. It's amazing just how ridiculously hard it is to get anything to fall out of the sky here.

I hate the fact that places like Brunswick, GA are predicted to receive snow and I'm going to get shut out. It's amazing just how ridiculously hard it is to get anything to fall out of the sky here.
your area isn't completely sold out yet... CHA has zero chance at snow from this one... you're about 10-15%...

your area isn't completely sold out yet... CHA has zero chance at snow from this one... you're about 10-15%...
Yeah, my confidence level is virtually very minimal that anything will fall from the sky here. We usually miss storms due to being too far east, but it appears that we will miss this time by being too far northwest. It's going to be antagonizing watching snow fall on the palm trees out at St. Simons Island.

Pipe going to my hot water heater is frozen solid + no snow for me Wednesday while the beaches get crushed = Winning :(

Carolina crusher part duh

its no carolina crusher. My current location got 14 inches. This time maybe .1 inch on the 3k nam.Its more like a mini east carolina crusher.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back