• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys. I forgot this website existed lol. Like....my memory must have went out because I wondered where the other board people went and just thought they all left the internet. But....luckily someone told me about this website to refresh my memory. The last snow was amazing!! My area ended up getting 9 inches!!

I am not gonna lie. I am ready for more of the snow. I mean, I just wanna see more because I really wanna see it. I was caught off guard last time and didn't have any socks plus my shoes are made of a paperish material. So walking around in the snow was tough last time for me but this time I am gonna get some serious real boots. Do you guys think Atlanta has a chance with this upcoming storm? Guess it would take quite the NW shift right? I really hope a miracle can happen and Atlanta gets some snow :)
I was wondering why we didn’t see you going crazy during that storm.

Whatever. It's not. Successive runs showing the same thing is a trend.
Ok, wait till 6z then. It doesn’t mean we can’t get snow. You’re too emotional about this. There are still plenty of snow scenarios on the table. It would be nice for a global to show some of them.

A lot of dumbass posts are getting to stay in the main thread! That's awesome. Really helps the flow of reading

I must depart, again, for a while. CAE shut out of snow again. :(

Like I said, I'll take dropping about a 20% wish for a national championship chance. I was really just hoping for a little accumulation, but if I get shut out and the coast gets slammed I won't mind.

A lot of dumbass posts are getting to stay in the main thread! That's awesome. Really helps the flow of reading
A lot of them are getting moved and deleted also but they are coming fast & furious.... be patient and quit complaining, quite frankly I'm getting a little tired of a lot of the bs in here

A lot of them are getting moved and deleted also but they are coming fast & furious.... be patient and quit complaining, quite frankly I'm getting a little tired of a lot of the bs in here
Me too!

I didn't see any bad posts but whatever.

I did delete 1 post that I felt was trolling

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Checking in on all Georgia fans to be sure none of you had a heart attack
Not yet they will when they see the ticket prices for the NC game lol . I’ve got two of anyone wants to mortgage their house and go lol

Loving this east trend. Let's move that cutoff a more towards the coast!

One run is not a trend. If a model shows something different three runs in a row, I would say that's a trend.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back