• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
wtf is going on?
namconus_asnow_seus_29.png
fantasy ...

This storm is going to happen because my wife's 40th birthday is Thursday.

I want to pack up and head east. I can’t believe the numbers that I’m seeing on those maps. Good Lord!

UGA..... UGA... UGA... LETS GO DAWGS !!!!!!!
And lets REEL IN this storm !!!!!!

The GFS is literally taking 85 year old grandma steps, it's ridiculous.

I'm not sure I'm liking how this is starting. The last thing Georgia needed was a Big 12 type game.

I will be suprised if Raleigh sees even a flurry from this coastal crusher IMO

#TooColdToSnow

Hey guys. I forgot this website existed lol. Like....my memory must have went out because I wondered where the talkweather people went and just thought they all left the internet. But....luckily someone told me about this website to refresh my memory. The last snow was amazing!! My area ended up getting 9 inches!!

I am not gonna lie. I am ready for more of the snow. I mean, I just wanna see more because I really wanna see it. I was caught off guard last time and didn't have any socks plus my shoes are made of a paperish material. So walking around in the snow was tough last time for me but this time I am gonna get some serious real boots. Do you guys think Atlanta has a chance with this upcoming storm? Guess it would take quite the NW shift right? I really hope a miracle can happen and Atlanta gets some snow :)

Hey guys. I forgot this website existed lol. Like....my memory must have went out because I wondered where the other board people went and just thought they all left the internet. But....luckily someone told me about this website to refresh my memory. The last snow was amazing!! My area ended up getting 9 inches!!

I am not gonna lie. I am ready for more of the snow. I mean, I just wanna see more because I really wanna see it. I was caught off guard last time and didn't have any socks plus my shoes are made of a paperish material. So walking around in the snow was tough last time for me but this time I am gonna get some serious real boots. Do you guys think Atlanta has a chance with this upcoming storm? Guess it would take quite the NW shift right? I really hope a miracle can happen and Atlanta gets some snow :)
I don't see any chance Atlanta get anything. If something significant happens then maybe, but I don't see that happening.

I’m going to lower my expectations for this upcoming storm to avoid disappointment here in CAE

why did my last post get moved here? I thought it was on topic?
That happens a lot here. I think they just want to keep the main thread open for intellectual analysis and website veterans. Just post in banter because that's where most comments will be later tonight after the NAM comes in dry as a whistle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back