• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Seems like anything is on the table. I can’t help but to notice the people that keeps saying it won’t get W of 95 seem to be the same people who aren’t going to get hit regardless

What was UNC in?
Meh, not really a football school! Yeah, they sucked hard! 1-14 or something!? They suck as hard in football as NC State does in basketball!

I believe the NAM throws in the towel tonight...Just like the big house did earlier today! Go Gamecocks

Well the sref have gone down for my area and for the RDU area (sarcasm).

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This football game is amazing, like the snow I'm going to get this week.

The poo choo train is locked and loaded! About to leave the station! NAM be about to be rollin

Hey guys. I forgot this website existed lol. Like....my memory must have went out because I wondered where the other board people went and just thought they all left the internet. But....luckily someone told me about this website to refresh my memory. The last snow was amazing!! My area ended up getting 9 inches!!

I am not gonna lie. I am ready for more of the snow. I mean, I just wanna see more because I really wanna see it. I was caught off guard last time and didn't have any socks plus my shoes are made of a paperish material. So walking around in the snow was tough last time for me but this time I am gonna get some serious real boots. Do you guys think Atlanta has a chance with this upcoming storm? Guess it would take quite the NW shift right? I really hope a miracle can happen and Atlanta gets some snow :)
Any more worm issues? Good to see ya here.

I'll gladly drop this threat completely for a Georgia trip to the title. But if Georgia finds a way and there's another good NAM run I might have a heart attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back