• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well guys. I will be headed to Delaware this week. It would be funny if I ended up seeing snow there too. Saw 8" in GA. 5" in Indiana. Maybe this is my lucky year.

Let's all meet back here in a few days and see what verifies. Not trying to be confrontational but he's probably right for anyone West of I95. I do hope I'm wrong about that though.
Eh I understand the frustration. I continue to waffle back and forth. I think the potential is there for our area to have a decent event though. It's just hard to get to excited when the models keep saying no

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

I hope you guys in the Carolinas get clobbered. I don’t know what I’d do if I ever saw 8+ inches of snow. Pulling for y’all hard!

Uh oh, NAM putting some fresh coal in the poo choo train! About to start the engine!

Looks like the West trend didn't continue. I'll cash it in right now.

Holy cow...of course have to check soundings but this is for you Larry...name is changing it's course like others said I'd weigh more towards nam and short range guidance before global/ensembles at this point.
fa3991a8a6898767979bcf2ac009cf2b.jpg

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
Whistlin' Dixie? :eek:

Last edited by a moderator:
I wish that this thing would just trend slightly more west. I seemingly get some type of snow on each map, but the jackpot is just too my east and situations like this overtly concern me at times.

I'm driving down to Hinesville, Ft Stewart, in Ga Thursday...if models stay the same that ride should be fun

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

4 teams... 2 of them will find themselves on the brink of a National Title.. 2 of them will be so close, yet so far away.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back