• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
East Of Metro ATL has been left out since 2014. I just want 1in and I’m happy. ATL-west to ATL - north has been the best places this winter. Don’t mind since it’s a easy drive to see snow.

Once again a storm thread is created and precip goes poof. Also anytime Brick says this is the one, the storm trends worse
Maybe these comments are made in jest but to be honest I tire of them.... who starts a thread, who says what, when a thread is started, jinx this jinx that, have absolutely nothing to do with actual outcome. I know most don't think this and you probably do not either but I'm just not sure why those comments must be repeated time and time again.

Snow predicted on oil canvas
26170002_10215200282428528_1234228814064077438_n.jpg

Directed to the "More SE Snow?" thread, but posted here to avoid clutter there ...
Folks, Chill.
Model runs are not generated by Divine Inspiration, nor are they scripted by Mathew, Mark, Luke or John ... :confused:

The Euro is about to be 0/6 on how it depicts things this winter. I think the King has been dethroned completely this year.

And I asked specifically to wait by the way. I really don't think winter beat threads are about patterns with most of the "normal" people, it's about the chase for something.

Poof! Went all the models ! Nailing the storms this winter, they are! :(

This is why I hate the cold weather. It's a well known fact that it will not snow in most of GA, NC. or SC this winter. Bring on the 60's and 70's and get rid of this useless cold weather. I have no clue why folks on here love the bitter cold weather like we had a few weeks ago. All it does is drive prices higher for everything.

This is why I hate the cold weather. It's a well known fact that it will not snow in most of GA, NC. or SC this winter. Bring on the 60's and 70's and get rid of this useless cold weather. I have no clue why folks on here love the bitter cold weather like we had a few weeks ago. All it does is drive prices higher for everything.

Just like how your 110-120+ bull always verifies...

Just like how your 110-120+ bull always verifies...
Yeah, I might be negative now, but JHS always takes the cake when it comes to negativity. I had a good snow this year and I'm not complaining. Beat climo 4 times already, had 2 measurable accumulations, and it's not been that bad overall. On another note, mobile seems to be messing up with profile pics. Still on default question mark and some don't show up.

I have been spot on about upstate SC so far and I simply see no way we get anything this winter. I'm ready for spring.

Yeah, I might be negative now, but JHS always takes the cake when it comes to negativity. I had a good snow this year and I'm not complaining. Beat climo 4 times already, had 2 measurable accumulations, and it's not been that bad overall. On another note, mobile seems to be messing up with profile pics. Still on default question mark and some don't show up.

That's not even interesting to experience. Not at all. Nope. That or it being deep in the negative. Would I like to see more snow than I do (anywhere I go)? Yep. Would I like to see absolute extremes? No.

Truthfully, it being very dry bothers me a lot more than cold outside of 1 thing that I'll start doing next week.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back