Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
The Euro is about to be 0/6 on how it depicts things this winter. I think the King has been dethroned completely this year.

And I asked specifically to wait by the way. I really don't think winter beat threads are about patterns with most of the "normal" people, it's about the chase for something.
how can you say that when the event or non-event is still days away?

Whew, I thought this forum was dedicated to discussing the weather. It appears that for many folks on here, their hobby isn't following weather, but whining, complaining, arguing, and being overdramatic! I think I need a break for a bit.

Reactions: Metwannabe
I agree with you stormlover, seems the same people control this forum. Been on here for over 6 years back to talkweather. Same people, they know who they are. Kind of tired of it. My two cents, will log off now
Lol heaven forbid people have different opinions.

Let's change the forum to where everyone has to agree and be unrealistic. Good idea

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

I agree with you stormlover, seems the same people control this forum. Been on here for over 6 years back to talkweather. Same people, they know who they are. Kind of tired of it. My two cents, will log off now
Really!!!! Before I became a mod a few weeks ago. These guys have been totally fair and let a lot of things slide that probably shouldn’t have. If you don’t like how this forum works. Your more then welcome to leave!!!!!!!! Go back to talkweather and talk to yourself!!!

Reactions: Storm5
Whew, I thought this forum was dedicated to discussing the weather. It appears that for many folks on here, their hobby isn't following weather, but whining, complaining, arguing, and being overdramatic! I think I need a break for a bit.
Yeah, I feel a bit like I fall into that category at the moment, and if I do in any way I'll stop gladly. This winter is screwing with people, we get it, but every day it's like I'm reading posts by a bunch of children. Let's get our minds off complaining about what we don't have and maybe even try and predict this thing with less support from models. Maybe go read up on some things that influence snow in the south, then come back knowing more and feeling less and less about each model run. Also, take a class in patience and not screaming at every clock tick that the weather models seem to be.

Reactions: packfan98
Status
Not open for further replies.