• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reposting from the chat...

I really think we need a thread that explains how to find model maps. I used to be at the basic area too like some are, but Levi's site really helped me expand from that and I've been able to finally figure out how to use meteocentre/pivotal weather. I'll be mad if Levi ever goes to a pay site.

I used to just use meteostar, especially as an older teen LOL...
I argue we need to have a giant arrow pointing to the Wiki. It's all in there.

If you know all the storms are going to dry up then why do you even come here? Just to troll, I guess
I just like to see all your positive attitude get you feet and feet of snow! Then the crash and burn when you look out and see bare ground!

I hear children fighting on the playground again. Do I have to get the big mean principle, or are we adults?

I got these 2 buttons on stand by.
fa3c1915f794462136d903aaf53ecf4c.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

So it's now snowed to my north, south, east, and west, but not here. I guess this is regression to the mean to make up for 2011-2015.

We
Let me know when he goes to bed and I'll restrict my posts until after hours ... LOL :eek:

~~~~~~~~~~

Hey - In all seriousness, what a great way to introduce a youngster! ;)
Well l hate to said this but he is in his early thirties

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back