• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Went to King's Dominion today with my wife and kids. Not sure if the weather kept folks away, but we picked a great day to go. There was hardly anyone there. Longest we had to wait in line was 10 minutes. We had a blast. Now trying to decide if we like it better than Busch Gardens. We went to Busch Gardens the last two years and had the pass that lasted to Labor Day. The same deal for Kings Dominion is cheaper, and they have more rides my kids would ride.

anybody here have any advice for a first time pet bird owner? I'm seriously considering getting a budgie/parakeet. At first I wanted to just go whole hog and get an African grey, but figured it would be smarter to start small...

Last edited:
moderate risk into Indiana and Ohio today, wasn't it winter up there yesterday? :confused:
It snowed yesterday morning and there may be some snow showers late tonight/tomorrow morning. I guess the seasons are in a tug of war right now.

anybody here have any advice for a first time pet bird owner? I'm seriously considering getting a budgie/parakeet. At first I wanted to just go whole hog and get an African grey, but figured it would be smarter to start small...
Yeah, get rid of your cat. :)

Man, it's like a ghost town in here.

giphy.gif

My basketball team for the league at work is on a roll. Won our last three games by 18, 19, and 20 points.

We're all Southeast.
But do we know or remember our roots?
If you have Netflix and want to watch something that will tickle your rib cage, get the original Andy Griffith Show, starting with the 1st episode. Been watching one or two a night for weeks and it’s a true hoot! Wife and I are up to episode 30 something for the 1st season.
Best!
Phil
Don knots is the best! I’ve been watching 3s company lately and he’s so funny on that show.

John Ritter is also hilarious on Three's Company. The show would never have been anywhere near as successful without him imo.
I'm gonna get flamed for this but I always get John Ritter confused with Tyson Ritter lol.

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back