• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
yeah, that was an awesome opener for the Braves....

*except for the Flowers injury... hopefully that's minor.

I would think if it works correctly it has to change the weather down stream. Seattle to LA might want to keep a eye out.
I would think that not only downstream, but also the entire world. You change one region's climate by making it rain in one area, it will likely be drier downstream, which in turn affects the locations adjacent and so on, or at least that's the way I think it works. That's all assuming seeding the clouds works to produce precipitation in the desired areas.

Do the computer models still have a fantasy Kansas national title in the LR? Ooops, I forgot, the bath tub didn't slosh in Kansas' favor tonight.

Wednesday's travels are going to be so awkward for me weather wise. I'm going to go from upper 70s to the high 50s. I'll probably have to wear jeans due to that as the latter temp is too warm for sweats for me.

This isn’t strictly weather related, although it does involve an event in the atmosphere - the orbit of the rogue Tiangong-1 space station has been gradually decaying and it is likely to fall back to Earth tonight or tomorrow morning. You can track the position and altitude of the Chinese station in real time at the SatFlare website:

http://www.satflare.com/track.asp?q=37820#TOP

D6CC944A-16B9-4128-B0D1-F4D84BE549D9.jpeg Went fishing last week over spring break down on Lake Eufaula in se Alabama. Never caught so many fish as we did on this trip. Weather was perfect, water temp perfect, moon perfect, all came together for one heck of a fishing trip. Took a pic of some fish and perhaps one of the biggest cotton mouths I’ve personally ever seen. I mean this picture doesn’t do this thing justice.

This is my favorite kind of snow. Its not that cold. Its not windy. And the snow is sticking to everything but the roads.

View attachment 4887 Went fishing last week over spring break down on Lake Eufaula in se Alabama. Never caught so many fish as we did on this trip. Weather was perfect, water temp perfect, moon perfect, all came together for one heck of a fishing trip. Took a pic of some fish and perhaps one of the biggest cotton mouths I’ve personally ever seen. I mean this picture doesn’t do this thing justice.

Need to report that thing to DNR. lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back