• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
jcvd_chuck.jpg

Well everyone baseball starts tomorrow which means I’ll be engulfed in daily fantasy until October. I enjoyed this longer then normal winter with a little spring time mixed in for good measure. I really do enjoy tracking winter storms and chatting with everyone on this forum during winter time. I usually don’t post at all from April till September but I’m going to try and drop in a little more often this summer. Either way I won’t be posting here near as much during the next few months so I wanted to say goodbye and I hope everyone has a fun and safe summer. See you all in the fall. Lol

My goodness the first day of April will struggle to get out of the 30s. Thats ridiculously cold even here. Avg high is like 55.

Had an advising appointment today, and it looks like I’m now going to double major with geography only requires 11 more unique credits. Talk about a deal lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back