Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm pretty sure I see 90s quite regularly near the end of April (don't necessarily mean a stretch but peaking there).

I'm not ready for it but I'm sick of these swings. 80+ one day. High 50s two days later. 72 tomorrow, 60 and 57 following those days, then low 80s...

Reactions: pcbjr
I'm pretty sure I see 90s quite regularly near the end of April (don't necessarily mean a stretch but peaking there).

I'm not ready for it but I'm sick of these swings. 80+ one day. High 50s two days later. 72 tomorrow, 60 and 57 following those days, then low 80s...
Your area of the SE is like hell on earth.The Augusta to Columbia corridor is just miserable. If you like it though, then more power to you.

Now this is awesome
https://helicitydesigns.com/products/hooked-on-sleeping-bedding

ArtT1014483.jpg

Last edited:
Where do you shave when two out of the three sinks in the house are stopped up? Do you go ahead and work on stopping up number three, grow a beard, or use a bucket instead?

Where do you shave when two out of the three sinks in the house are stopped up? Do you go ahead and work on stopping up number three, grow a beard, or use a bucket instead?
Not sure I have an answer for your question for you, but I would fix the two other sinks. Based on some of my professional training, I must say based on some of your posts, and the fact that you started your own thread and have the only posts in it in "Everything Else", you might be the most unique/interesting poster on Southernwx. Carry o.

I would love a "Cool" summer like last year, that would be great. I'm ready to move on with spring and summer just to get back to Fall/Winter. Love my holidays also. Although I'm looking forward to my vacation next week and walking on the nice warm sandy beach with my kids and wife.

Is there a way to ignore people?
Sure, just "ignore" (there's an option) ... Based on my recent feedback, I may be leading the club ... but then, it ain't gonna snow down here this week so my posts are more into the pattern and not someone's back yard 450 miles north ... LOL ... :confused:

You know, the zip code posts are fun, but the region-wide and mid- to long-term discussion of days gone by here is sorely missed ... o_O

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.