• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
misocyclones.. love my mesoscale class. ill be thinking about these next time i storm chase. i will wonder if a misocyclone was to blame for convective initation in that particular regions since they do provide enhanced frontogenesis and vertical motion!

If I didnt know any better I would think it was the middle of January. 29 degrees with a biting wind and snow flying. I measured 1/2".

holy hell , just read Eric Webb's latest twitter.. brother, you're on a roll. Gonna take me a month or forever, to understand what the hell you're talking about in your last few tweets alone.

take some time, slackers, we're all on the slow side here really.

It appears after this weekend, this will, at last, be then end of winter weather potentials for the season. Even the most stubborn of all winters has to let go eventually.

Got a new heating and air unit installed today. The old one was almost 19 years old.

Ok, pretty much everyone on here has had a great Fall/Winter. Let's move on. Hurricane season is around the corner and I hope for a safe season, but we could be very busy this year in that department. So my attention will turn towards hurricane season, until fall time.

Ok, pretty much everyone on here has had a great Fall/Winter. Let's move on. Hurricane season is around the corner and I hope for a safe season, but we could be very busy this year in that department. So my attention will turn towards hurricane season, until fall time.
I think this one is the last one for the south/southeast. Of course I thought the one A MONTH AGO was the last one too. LOL

How about deleting the snark and sarcasm that Jimmy and Tarheel post all the time, too?

:weenie:This hurricane season is going to be low, IMO . Despite JBs total storms being 15! Lol, yeah , right!:weenie:

At least there will be lots of epic rivalry match ups in the first round of the Stanley Cup playoffs to keep me occupied while the weather turns relatively boring for the time being for a solid portion of the month. Thankfully our averages in NC are so warm in late April and early May that a cold pattern actually is "nice" in most cases, then there's May 1939 :rolleyes:.

30118768_602135170132206_1693133978_n.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back