• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can't believe how dead it is in here with a potential winter storm and severe storm system this weekend.

I get sick of rain. But I'll take a snow or severe system every time.

And stop favoring NC when it isn't even winter anymore! LOL. Maybe we will see last minute trends and get some winter anyway, but I highly doubt it.
You seem a little bitter. You can hate the game but don't hate the players :D

You seem a little bitter. You can hate the game but don't hate the players :D
Lol that's what happens when you haven't had snow in 3 months and one state is getting some 3 months later. Oh well, I hope this is the last one. If May comes around and we're still speaking about snow potentials then something is wrong with the weather in general.

I was obsessed with Three's Company at one point.. just watched it nonstop for months.

I was obsessed with Three's Company at one point.. just watched it nonstop for months.
giphy.gif

Avg High here this time of year is 60. Next 4 days: 41,42,46,45.
At this point, I just want to get back to normal. Fortunately by late next week it should finally be in the 60s.

That was just for Suzanne Summers! Or Don Knotts! :weenie:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back