• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was walking home from school and saw that one of the trees nearby bloomed.
5e768c392ac775f0a782653924b83586.jpg

Sent from my Z983 using Tapatalk
That’s nice. Probably fall blooming cherry. They bloom in the fall and and spring, and anytime during the winter with a few warm days strung together!

Very true. But on the plus side, if you are still buying, you will be getting a lower Cost Basis. Assuming this does not continue a much larger slide.

Oil prices conti ue the freefall now below 65 bucks a barrel. Winning . Should continue for a little while

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Yes the oil is going down it would be nice to see it go down to $50 a barrel. Between driven to work (45 miles one way) and driving to bass tournments it is getting costly.

It will continue to "fall" (when realistically its still at an all time high) until someone says something to people to ease their fears about interest rate increases.

either way, there are a bunch of people with very scared money who are following the bandwagon and dumping, when they should be holding on and doing nothing because they're thinking they are going to lose their ass.

this only affects the big big traders, not us common people.

It will continue to "fall" (when realistically its still at an all time high) until someone says something to people to ease their fears about interest rate increases.

either way, there are a bunch of people with very scared money who are following the bandwagon and dumping, when they should be holding on and doing nothing because they're thinking they are going to lose their ass.

this only affects the big big traders, not us common people.
I agree but down 10 percent from last months high is pretty big. Either way I for sure would not be dumping right now I'd be buying if anything

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

Stock market has to correct as investors see the national debt continuing to pile up. It puts pressure on the FRB to try and control the run away inflation slowing down the economy by raising rates and that has to occur with this much debt. Matters not whether the Reps or Dems control things, they spend the same amount and just shuffle the pea around to confuse everyone. We do NOT have a revenue problem, we have a spending problem and it is only going to continue to worsen. Big time investors know the bill will come due sooner or later and are just hedging their bets until they actually see the inevitable massive correction that has to occur. Once they sense it, a 1000+ loss will be a picnic compared to what will happen then

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back