• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc 2018 Banter & Venting Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Saw on Facebook that WRAL met Greg Fishel is out on medical leave and is expected to be back late March.

Finally, what small slither of inner snow weenie he had left died. He will come back stronger than ever.

Not even trying to be cute here. Dude is going to push the no snow/heat train forever & harder after this Winter failure.

Based on the main February thread, maybe we should have this Banter thread and a Reminiscing thread.

The futures look like hell. I bet the DOW opens and quickly goes down 4-600

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk

So I just received this from the NWS on my phone....

...NO TSUNAMI THREAT ALONG THE EAST COAST...GULF OF MEXICO...OR
CARIBBEAN...

Some users may have received notifications that a tsunami warning is
in effect for their area. There are no tsunami warnings in effect at
the current time. Again, there are no tsunami warnings in effect.

Apparently a false Tsunami warning went out to some along the east coast? These continued glitches and false alarms will spell disaster one day in the future

There it is, opens more 500 points down

Sent from my SM-J320VPP using Tapatalk
Yeah not the end of the world (as I know you know), heck what goes up must come down eventually.... I don't mind, the lower it goes the more stocks my 401K purchases just means all the more cash value when it goes up again

Wow! Who needs Charles Schwab?

Its annoying how it seems like NYC is always warmer than it is here despite them being further north. I am ready for some 40s !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back