• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

The Truth is the perfect setup to make everyone in the south happy, would be the low crossing the panhandle with the cold air getting parts of AL/GA in the fun with lower amounts and then it slows up around the bend hangs around similar to what CMC had last night and then bombs off SC/NC coast spreads back nice snowfall into SC/NC with the cold air over...of course that's in a perfect winter world which doesn't not exist in the south

I'd expect southward on the OP Euro today with the EPS trying to catch on with the idea as of 00z. By the way everyone, the EPS comes out much sooner!

I'd expect southward on the OP Euro today with the EPS trying to catch on with the idea as of 00z. By the way everyone, the EPS comes out much sooner!

You missed yesterday lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

240c19eb3aca3fdba013d73788a06665.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Just died...plateau southeast TN and smokey mountains SPECIAL coming. ❄

Added a light snowfall to the website for the model watching. Please let me know ASAP if it's causing any problems with site usability everyone! (disabled on mobile to be friendly to your battery life!)

Someone's got faster maps then me.... Geez CMC is only about 40 miles now from bringing measurable snow to my doorsteps in GA...grrr its getting so close it gonna get my hopes us just to be dashed I'm sure

Added a light snowfall to the website for the model watching. Please let me know ASAP if it's causing any problems with site usability everyone! (disabled on mobile to be friendly to your battery life!)
LOL I thought I was having eye problems. Didn't know what that was flying across my screen

Someone's got faster maps then me.... Geez CMC is only about 40 miles now from bringing measurable snow to my doorsteps in GA...grrr its getting so close it gonna get my hopes us just to be dashed I'm sure
Its within chasing distance !!

Back