• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Wintry Winters Last Stand / March 11th-13th Winter Storm

Classic Miller A snowfall distribution in NC, maybe a few token flakes in the Triangle, legit snows from Roxboro-Greensboro-Statesville-Hendersonville & points northwestward

Classic Miller A snowfall distribution in NC, maybe a few token flakes in the Triangle, legit snows from Roxboro-Greensboro-Statesville-Hendersonville & points northwestward
I know that folks throw around the 1993 storm every year. Does this have that kind of potential and similar setup?

Awesome! Raleigh is always too far north, south, east, or west to get any snow. Guess you don't owe me that steak now.
I literally hate everything
ecmwf_tsnow_raleigh_18.png

Any legitimate way that this snowfall could trend Eastward towards us?

Only mother nature could be so cruel, give'em the warmest February on record, throw the arctic in there for March tease them with some "close call" winter threats and laugh in their face all the way to pollen, wasp, snake and grass cutting season. I'm not bitter I promise :p

I can only hope it continues to trend better for this area

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We want the raw NAM output. It put down 3.8 inches in CAE with the melting algorithms etc. From the data, it looks like precip is the problem.. We need it heavier for rates. NAM has it the most/heaviest. Euro gets us with moderate for like 30 minutes. lol

We want the raw NAM output. It put down 3.8 inches in CAE with the melting algorithms etc. From the data, it looks like precip is the problem.. We need it heavier for rates. NAM has it the most/heaviest. Euro gets us with moderate for like 30 minutes. lol

HAHA 30 minutes is better then nothing LOL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back