• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I fly from Wilkesboro to Statesville to Mount Airy to Boone. I’m not attached to any one place or elevation.
Realistically, starting today, how long could we go without a drop of rain in the Carolinas before we reach moderate drought conditions? Pull the calculator out

Realistically, starting today, how long could we go without a drop of rain in the Carolinas before we reach moderate drought conditions? Pull the calculator out
75 days...maxed out water table would do well but spring green up, increasing sun angle and temps would put a lid on it

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Brick, are you just looking at things in the office and saying that you love them?

[QUOTE="Myfrotho704_,
Imagine if Brick lived in Wilkes"QUOTE,
The snow predictions would be centered a bit Northwest of where they currently are. But at the same time maybe I wouldn't have to read " Brushy Mountains" and Bojangles every other sentence.

Hello and thank you for contacting customer service at Southernwx.com. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Please leave a message and a representative will contact you. Remember only you can't prevent forest fires.

Hello and thank you for contacting customer service at Southernwx.com. Our normal business hours are Monday through Friday 8am to 5pm. Please leave a message and a representative will contact you. Remember only you can't prevent forest fires.
Water table is 6” above the ground. I couldn’t set a forest fire with a 55 gallon drum full of kerosene ??‍♂️

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back