• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Per Tim Buckley (re: GSO): "This is the latest date for our first snow of the season since 1993 (had to wait until Feb 25)."

Clearly, this means we will have the storm of the century in mid March.

Just set mine up
56125a15a970e55e19d9294f39990f37.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mmmmm the new kohler

I would like to see more snow. And if it looks like we have a chance outside of the mtns believe me I will post and ring ring the ALARM. But I honestly don’t see much in the way of accumulations anytime soon.

I would like to see more snow. And if it looks like we have a chance outside of the mtns believe me I will post and ring ring the ALARM. But I honestly don’t see much in the way of accumulations anytime soon.
For the love of God, we don't need you to "post and ring ring the alarm". We have eyes and we can interpret the model outputs for ourselves (most of us are better at it than you are). However, if we do need help, we will rely on guys like Webberweather53 , Deltadog03, WxBlue, etc... and the SouthernWx staff to sound the alarm. I just wanted to get that off my chest before I used the ignore feature on you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back