• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yep, we have done something to them. CAE has seen similar snow droughts, but for whatever reason, this one feels like the worst. I know the 90s were bad also though. Hard to believe we haven't been under a Winter storm watch or warning in over 6 years now.

But I don't want to complain to much, won't do anything. It's just the way that it is down here. Maybe one of these days we will get our own special storm like Feb 2010.
I want a Feb. 73' redux! Long overdue for another one of those.

I wonder what they are using for that map. I've only seen one mesoscale solution that is close to that. The rest show the upper levels too warm. They are so dang close though. I'm not sure why the 0C 850's come crashing down to TN during the next 24 hours and then spend the next 24 just hanging out there?!? If they were to push down another 100 miles South I think most of Atlanta could be in the game.

Idk but the SC maps actually show more snow for GA then the Ga maps.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

activate storm mode now blue snow flakes will fall tonight on the screen with big bo bucket of chicken advertising thanks to latest site upgrades

So that HRRX uses the middle of my driveway as the wintry/rain line.

perfect.

if that were to happen, i will take video proof. that'd be neat.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back