• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Be warned everyone, that while we wont go all crazy "storm mode" in most likelihood, come tomorrow by 00z, we'll be strictly cleaning up the potential event thread from any banter/clutter/etc. We aren't out to get you or remove your posts, but it's far easier for us to delete banter than try to move it all around the board as lots of people are adding their thoughts and opinions. Yes, that includes our own as mods & admins.

Can't wait until the 0z nam warm nose fest 2020:

View attachment 35400

You'd better put on your cups.
giphy.gif

Be warned everyone, that while we wont go all crazy "storm mode" in most likelihood, come tomorrow by 00z, we'll be strictly cleaning up the potential event thread from any banter/clutter/etc. We aren't out to get you or remove your posts, but it's far easier for us to delete banter than try to move it all around the board as lots of people are adding their thoughts and opinions. Yes, that includes our own as mods & admins.
Gotcha, but with that "storm" there is some humor in the posts ... in any event, the thread is safely tucked away on Wiki for July perusing ...

Really hoping for somewhere along the lines of 6” here, hoping the deformation band forms on an angle over the 85 corridor like it has in the past.

I'm starting to sound like a broken record mentioning temps being better on short range modeling. lol

I'm starting to sound like a broken record mentioning temps being better on short range modeling. lol
You think I have a chance in Huntsville Thursday morning to see some light snow?

If there are any other mets or met students on here who haven't gotten a tag yet, send me a message please.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back