• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold off for now. Lol GFS just went boom!
Wouldn’t shock we if this thing went rain to snow well south of 85 fairly quickly..it’s just been one of those years (Februarys) so far..2” wouldn’t shock me..rain wouldn’t shock me either. That should tell you where I’m at right now

Wouldn’t shock we if this thing went rain to snow well south of 85 fairly quickly..it’s just been one of those years (Februarys) so far..2” wouldn’t shock me..rain wouldn’t shock me either. That should tell you where I’m at right now
This could easily sneak up on schools (which obv is a concern for me lol). If we see that snow line crash before 4pm we could have some issues

Morehead city keeps us rain all day Thursday before changing to snow briefly overnight. They are hugging the euro tight.

Hell, even Euro shows signs of a snowfall maximum in Eastern NC. They'll update later I'd guess.

Who would have ever thought we'd even entertain the possibility it may snow without Euro support?

Who was the crazy local met who decided it would be a good idea to tell all his followers on Twitter that there would be school on Friday?

That's what I'm thinking, but the way its looking we should get out early Thursday. i'm just worried we'll have a travel nightmare with school letting out while its snowing
Even with a sloppy inch, the arctic airmass behind the system will be enough to shut it down for Friday..timing will be key for closings on Thursday

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back