• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I haven't looked at the models all day but this says it all to me... All those times the GEFS had snow this winter when everything else lost it but this will verify because lol

I've got one more chance at snow when I go to NYC next month but I'm not holding my breath on that one lol since winter has sucked there too

index (13).png

There are some elements of the setup later this week that kind of remind me of this totally badass event in Feb 1948 which was an overrunning event that popped a late coastal and delivered a huge hit to the northern coastal plain of NC. If we played our cards perfectly, just maybe...

View attachment 34860
Just slide that about 50 miles west and we good!

There are some elements of the setup later this week that kind of remind me of this totally badass event in Feb 1948 which was an overrunning event that popped a late coastal and delivered a huge hit to the northern coastal plain of NC. If we played our cards perfectly, just maybe...

View attachment 34860
tenor-2.gif

View attachment 34860

Since I live in Elizabeth City, I can hope for this to happen. I do believe that I would give up one of my asymmetrical hangers for that to occur this week.

View attachment 34860

Now @metwannabe, @Downeastnc, and @tramadoc , and others (no offense if I missed you) will have to get in weenie mode!

View attachment 34860
Don't do this to me..... lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back