• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Mid 30’s DP’s north of Richmond VA prior to precip is not going to get it done..and that’s what the NAM was showing at 84hr...I’m skeptical that it trends better
Models will change back and forth every day, don't you know this? We get warned everytime that this happens and if we believe it we will be lead to glory.

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The play by play in the snow threat thread is hard to read . It’s better , it’s worse , north south east west . Some people should post less and read more. I’m one of them and that’s why I post less cause we have smart people that I try and learn from . Some people posting play by play should not be doing so

The play by play in the snow threat thread is hard to read . It’s better , it’s worse , north south east west . Some people should post less and read more. I’m one of them and that’s why I post less cause we have smart people that I try and learn from . Some people posting play by play should not be doing so

Charlie,
If I had the power, I'd personally move your post ^^^^ over, right smack dab into the snow threat thread. ;)
Phil

much grasping at straws happening. There's very little to be encouraged about, in my opinion, if you're a snow lover in the SE.

It's not better and it's not looking like very much of a winter storm threat. It's been so long since we've had a legitimate winter storm, I think people have forgotten what a winter storm pattern actually looks like.

It's not better and it's not looking like very much of a winter storm threat. It's been so long since we've had a legitimate winter storm, I think people have forgotten what a winter storm pattern actually looks like.

I'm not disappointed where I sit right now at all. Any ensembles that do get moisture here are all snow and the ones that dont snow is because theres no moisture. I'm not getting warm nosed at the moment and I dont have to watch my rn /sn line retreat 200 miles west. I'll take this look for us east of I-95 guys all day long.

The family and I are at Great Wolf Lodge in Concord until Tuesday. Kids are out of school Monday and Tuesday. Probably not the only days they will be out this week. Fun at the water park, and then fun in the snow later on.

Concord NC near concord mills mall?

RC,
No, they probably haven't forgotten; they are just making up a new one to suit a fantasy.
There - Said it.
Phil

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back