• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Whamby 2020, a New Decade

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m not there quite yet, but by Wednesday 00Z and 12Z I might be in full blown weenie mode.
Yeah I'm with you, I used the term cautiously optimistic earlier and that's pretty much where I'm at but a couple of more model runs in our favor might just do the trick

Yeah I'm with you, I used the term cautiously optimistic earlier and that's pretty much where I'm at but a couple of more model runs in our favor might just do the trick
It's hard to get excited with most of the Globals still showing very little if anything. Not saying they are correct of course but it helps to temper expectations.

It's hard to get excited with most of the Globals still showing very little if anything. Not saying they are correct of course but it helps to temper expectations.

I agree there. Hope and the NAM is all we got at this point for the southern piedmont of NC.

I know it may be a taboo thing to do but I like to pinpoint unfavorable locations vs favorable locations that many can use nearby in storm events. My unfavorable spots would be Morganton, Lenoir, Shelby and Mount Airy. My favorable would be Rocky Mount and Roanoke Rapids.

Well I'm doomed

It doesn't even have to snow...I just want to get NAM'd one time in the next couple of days.
You will. You can always count on one good Namming. My guess is that will show up in the 36-48 hr window.

Nothing says winter sucks like a good 35° rain storm.
0c7a2f3309926f224fe758dca504747f.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Nam tends to run amped in the LR. You could put a level on those height lines it's showing. ?

I don't even think the NAM is going to save this one. The one time we need more precip this winter is the time we're probably not going to get it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back