• Hello, please take a minute to check out our awesome content, contributed by the wonderful members of our community. We hope you'll add your own thoughts and opinions by making a free account!

Misc Winter Weather Support Group

I think Mid Atlantic weenies are worse than New England weenies
This isn't even debatable...they are far far worse. They are so bad that a long time ago they made me root against them. I root for folks getting snow every where else but someone would have just about as much luck getting me to chop a finger off as rooting for the DC area getting snow ?

This isn't even debatable...they are far far worse. They are so bad that a long time ago they made me root against them. I root for folks getting snow every where else but someone would have just about as much luck getting me to chop a finger off as rooting for the DC area getting snow ?
Aww, as someone from there i hear you, but you should root for them because we don't have the climo in the Mid-Atlantic like they do in New England. Sure, its better than most of the South, but we get lots of years of suckage too.;)

TWC has my low for Friday night right at freezing with just plain rain lol
the people with the most senority to change it must be on vacation. And no I am not joking. A lot of places are waiting till senior meteorologists get back to make major changes to forecast.

Reactions: WSW
If we’re just gonna keep getting cutters instead of gulf lows idk what good any cold will do anyways.
It still looks to change (the pattern) later this month. It's not over yet for you, or anyone on here.

Back